A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Pixel Dungeon is a traditional roguelike game with pixel-art graphics and simple interface.
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
You can get the latest news about Pixel Dungeon on Temple of the Roguelike forum, RLGClub forum (russian), official facebook page, Google+ page and dedicated Tumblr blog. You can also follow me on Twitter.
Pixel Dungeon Wiki is a perfect source of information about the game itself (including things like items and monsters descriptions, tactics and mechanics etc), run by a community.
- Pixel-art graphics
- Music by Cube_Code
- Basic sound fx
- Simple mouse-based interface
- 25 randomly generated levels (sewers, abandoned prison, caves, dwarven metropolis & demon halls)
- Various dungeon features (incl. hidden and locked doors, traps, chasms, chests etc.)
- 25 types of monsters + 5 bosses
- 80+ types of items (incl. armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls etc.)
- 4 character classes (Warrior, Mage, Rogue & Huntress)
- Specializations (sub-classes), 2 for each class
- Enchanted weapons & inscribed armors
- NPCs and simple quests
- Rankings (high scores)
- Badges (achievements)
Written in vanilla Java
Click download now to get access to the following files: