Cool little game, nice job man!
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
This game is created for #LOWREZJAM 2016 challenge.
You need to defend the castle besieged by bad guys (easily identified by their dark armours). Hold out for 9 turns until reinforcements arrive.
The game is card-based and it reproduces some of the Hearthstone's mechanics. Each turn you get a random card which represent a useful action. During your turn you can perform maximum 2 actions. Here the list of all possible actions:
- You can send a Defender to defend the castle. Defenders can't attack, but they don't let the enemies to attack the castle until they get killed.
- You can send an Attacker to attack enemy units.
- You can order your Archers to shoot. Your archers are not particularly good, so they will inflict only moderate damage to one random enemy unit.
- You can order to use a Ballista. The ballista will destroy any enemy unit you want with just one shot.
- You can use Magic to attack all the enemies at the same time. Very effective against a large army.
- You can try to play for time and Repair your castle.
- You can take Counsel with your officers. This will give you 3 additional cards.
- You can send a Call for help. It will take you one turn closer to the victory.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.