When do you think the sky part is going to be added? It's amazing!
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
This game is created for #LOWREZJAM 2016 challenge.
You need to defend the castle besieged by bad guys (easily identified by their dark armours). Hold out for 9 turns until reinforcements arrive.
The game is card-based and it reproduces some of the Hearthstone's mechanics. Each turn you get a random card which represent a useful action. During your turn you can perform maximum 2 actions. Here is the list of all possible actions:
- You can send a Defender to defend the castle. Defenders can't attack, but they don't let enemies attack the castle until they get killed.
- You can send an Attacker to attack enemy units.
- You can order your Archers to shoot. Your archers are not particularly good, so they will inflict only moderate damage to one random enemy unit.
- You can order to use a Ballista. The ballista will destroy any enemy unit you want with just one shot.
- You can use Magic to attack all the enemies at the same time. Very effective against a large army.
- You can try to play for time and Repair your castle.
- You can take Counsel with your officers. This will give you 3 additional cards.
- You can send a Call for help. It will take you one turn closer to the victory.
Made with Haxe + OpenFL
Web version is available here.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Cool little game, nice job man!
I really like this game, but it's too easy. Counsel and magic are OP. Looks great though.
and any chance this or switch hook will hit ios ??
wow you should really expand upon this game, so simple but so fun !! I want more =)