🃏 This generator is a part of Procgen Arcana.
Created for PROCJAM 2018.
Most of the following commands/options are accessible through the context menu.
Press Enter to generate a new mansion. Press Shift+Enter to generate another mansion with the same ground plan.
- Z - generate a small mansion
- X - generate a medium mansion
- C - generate a large mansion
- 1 - Ground level perspective view
- 2 - Default bird eye view
- 3 - Top-down perspective view
- 4 - Orthographic view
- ` - Toggle auto-rotation
- Arrow keys - Rotate the model
- + / - / mouse wheel - Move the camera closer/farther
- 5 - Northern
- 6 - Southern
- 7 - Central
- 8 - Winter
- 9 - Night
- 0 - Random
- S - Toggle shadows
- A - Toggle ground AO
- T - Toggle trees
- E - toggle elevation
- V - Toggle vignetting
- D - Toggle decoration (smoke, flags, lamps etc.)
- W - Toggle "weather effects" (rain, snow, clouds etc.)
- P - Switch to the plan view
- B - Switch to the blueprint editor
In plan view mode:
- Up & Down - switch floors
- Enter - Export plans as SVG
- 1, 2, 3 - Toggle grid size
- V - Turn on/off vignetting
In blueprint editor:
- Shift+click - mark a cell as a tower
- Ctrl+click - marke a wall as a door
- Enter - generate a mansion from a blueprint
- R - create a random blueprint
- Backspace - clear
Made with Haxe + OpenFL + Away3D.
You can use images created by the generator as you like: copy, modify, include in your commercial rpg adventures etc. Attribution is appreciated, but not required. Please consider supporting this project on Patreon☕!