I apologise if this is answered somewhere, but I've been looking and can't find how to export as SVG. I only see the PNG option. How can I export as SVG?
0.8.1: major UI changes
More details here: link.
Medieval Fantasy City Generator
Not a game
- 0.10.0-alphaAug 18, 2023
- Keyboard shortcuts and mouse actionsFeb 25, 2023
- 0.9.2: assorted new features and improvementsFeb 24, 2023
- 0.9.1: trees and other visual changesFeb 09, 2022
- 0.9.0: new alleys and buildingsJan 11, 2022
- 0.8.3: assorted improvementsApr 15, 2021
- 0.8.2: basic integration with ArmoriaMar 03, 2021
- 0.8.0: new buildings, improved UISep 17, 2020
- 0.7.6: LandmarksJun 09, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I absolutely love this generator! Thanks so much for putting the effort into it :) Is it possible to export and re-import points of interest? I can get the URL to get the main map back but the points of interest get lost. I can also export the JSON but they don't seem to get re-imported from the JSON.
Until a proper save/load functionality is implemented, the only thing I can offer is to create a list of points of interest externally (like this) and load it (Settlement > Landmarks > Load) when you need it. The items from your list will be distributed across a city randomly. It is not very convenient, but it's better than typing in all the names every time you regenerate a city.