0.8.3: assorted improvements
Medieval Fantasy City Generator » Devlog
1 year ago by watabou (@watawatabou)
Share this post:
Today's update of the web generator is a mix of assorted improvements and bug fixes...
More details here: link.
Medieval Fantasy City Generator
Not a game
|Tags||City Builder, Fantasy, Medieval, Procedural Generation|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
- Keyboard shortcuts and mouse actions25 days ago
- 0.9.2: assorted new features and improvements26 days ago
- 0.9.1: trees and other visual changesFeb 09, 2022
- 0.9.0: new alleys and buildingsJan 11, 2022
- 0.8.2: basic integration with ArmoriaMar 03, 2021
- 0.8.1: major UI changesFeb 04, 2021
- 0.8.0: new buildings, improved UISep 17, 2020
- 0.7.6: LandmarksJun 09, 2020
- City Viewer 1.0.1: gable roofs and .obj exportFeb 15, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
babe wake up, new watabou update
Awesome work watabou!