I am new to the logs and have used the web links in the past and love to see it used more. I have a "wish list of features" but have no idea of project scope or feasibility, much love to development team. If posted in wrong spot please reply and will move.
- Rivers control-multiple, control through towns (warp causes rebuild and adds bridges), add small islands or vary the river width. It could be awesome to generate a "Venice" like city
- Sprawl/ size- be able to edit a tuned size for generator, large barely gets to 30,000 people roughly but I've wanted to get larger cities generated/ but only way to get say 100,000+ population to do custom edits in Azgaar's and regenerate seed that way (and even that has limits) but not directly in web editor as far as I can tell
- Multi layered walls- just a number of walled off area or able to wall off districts
- direct map setting or added areas - out side cities it could be cool to set as farm land, forest, water or marsh or blank
- island or modified land mode- currently to get a peninsula is very hard to get on purpose and not possible for an island town
overall love what the generator can do.