0.9.0: new alleys and buildings
Medieval Fantasy City Generator » Devlog
1 year ago by watabou (@watawatabou)
Share this post:
This update was supposed to be small and mostly focused on fixing a few bugs. Instead, it turned out to be big enough to increase the middle number of the version from 8 to 9. Here is what's new there: …link
Medieval Fantasy City Generator
Not a game
|Tags||City Builder, Fantasy, Medieval, Procedural Generation|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
- Keyboard shortcuts and mouse actions25 days ago
- 0.9.2: assorted new features and improvements26 days ago
- 0.9.1: trees and other visual changesFeb 09, 2022
- 0.8.3: assorted improvementsApr 15, 2021
- 0.8.2: basic integration with ArmoriaMar 03, 2021
- 0.8.1: major UI changesFeb 04, 2021
- 0.8.0: new buildings, improved UISep 17, 2020
- 0.7.6: LandmarksJun 09, 2020
- City Viewer 1.0.1: gable roofs and .obj exportFeb 15, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I am new to the logs and have used the web links in the past and love to see it used more. I have a "wish list of features" but have no idea of project scope or feasibility, much love to development team. If posted in wrong spot please reply and will move.
overall love what the generator can do.
I come back to this generator a few times a year nowadays (though I watch that town generator a lot more) and today followed the link from Azgaar's world generator-- pretty awesome to see them linked up.
I had one suggestion, though: it'd be nice to be able to rotate the landmark 'bubble' around the tip of the 'pin', so that it would be possible to avoid overlapping important parts of a map. Either just a slider/text input when editing the name of the landmark, or being able to click on the bubble and drag it around the pin (though that would be problematic when trying to move the landmark unless there was a special 'rotate' handle on it).
Thank you for always working away at these generators. I'm always impressed by your work, and wanted to say thank you!