The trees ar FAR too big - some measuring more than 25 m. Unless these are not single trees, though I thought that is what they were meant to be. I think you could reduce these by a factor of 3 at least.
0.9.1: trees and other visual changes
As the title of the post suggests, this update introduces a number of new visual features, most notably 🌳🌳🌳. Some of these features are supposed to make generated maps look nicer, others are added to simplify the process of repainting maps in other software:...link
Medieval Fantasy City Generator
Not a game
- 0.10.0-alphaAug 18, 2023
- Keyboard shortcuts and mouse actionsFeb 25, 2023
- 0.9.2: assorted new features and improvementsFeb 24, 2023
- 0.9.0: new alleys and buildingsJan 11, 2022
- 0.8.3: assorted improvementsApr 15, 2021
- 0.8.2: basic integration with ArmoriaMar 03, 2021
- 0.8.1: major UI changesFeb 04, 2021
- 0.8.0: new buildings, improved UISep 17, 2020
- 0.7.6: LandmarksJun 09, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
- Yes, single trees are pretty large.
- Single trees get merged together and sometimes groups of them look like single even larger trees.
- But actually these single trees are supposed to be treated as clusters of greenery or "micro groves". Why would anyone want to have every tree in a city to be mapped?
- The scale in the generator is probably wrong. Buildings often seem way too large.