Is there any chance that future updates where you can ask the generator to generate the "next map over" with it remembering what was present at the edge of a map.
1.3.0: roads and permalinks
Fantasy region generator
- 1.5.0: area labels and conlang toponyms2 days ago
- WIP: area labels15 days ago
- Keyboard shortcuts71 days ago
- 1.4.2: labels and improved geometry72 days ago
- 1.4.1: compass rose and other visual changesJul 12, 2022
- 1.4.0: non-square maps, bays and peninsulasJun 09, 2022
- 1.3.1: town notes and numbered hexesJan 27, 2022
- PS and VG: integration and a number of small changesOct 03, 2021
- 1.2.0: landlocked regions and SVG exportAug 19, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Depending on how much of continuity between maps you need, this may be pretty hard to implement. If you'd like two "neighbouring" (generated this way) maps to be seamlessly glueable, with roads, mountain ranges etc crossing the edge, then it's almost impossible. If two maps need to be just vaguely coherent (e.g. the original map is a coast running from east to west, then its extension to the west just needs to be a coast as well running from east anywhere else), then it's much easier to implement.