1.4.1: compass rose and other visual changes
Perilous Shores » Devlog
254 days ago by watabou (@watawatabou)
Share this post:
...This post is longer than usual, so here is a list of highlights if you don't want to read it all:
- Compass rose.
- "Hollow" rivers.
- Improved forest "blobs".
- Rerollable towns.
- More grid customization.
- Plans to get rid of the legend.
Fantasy region generator
|Tags||Fantasy, Generator, Procedural Generation|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
- 1.5.1: vantage point and other visual features37 days ago
- 1.5.0: area labels and conlang toponyms48 days ago
- WIP: area labels62 days ago
- Keyboard shortcuts and mouse actionsNov 26, 2022
- 1.4.2: labels and improved geometryNov 24, 2022
- 1.4.0: non-square maps, bays and peninsulasJun 09, 2022
- 1.3.1: town notes and numbered hexesJan 27, 2022
- 1.3.0: roads and permalinksDec 21, 2021
- PS and VG: integration and a number of small changesOct 03, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Exciting! Thank you for creating something so amazing.
Very nice! Would it be possible to keep the legend as an option?
Why would you prefer the legend to map labels?
I would like it as an option, if possible, because there are times when I like the list of towns, etc. along the side. I like the way it looks, the fact that the entire map isn't covered with labels and that there's a quick reference list.
I see, I'll think about it 👍
Thanks. BTW, this is the best map generator I've run across. Thanks for working on it and sharing it.
Insane as always
Great job! Thank you!